Nalgene Grip 'n Gulp Kids No Spill Bottle Sippy Cup
The Nalgene Grip-N-Gulp Sports Bottle is made specifically for kids and children's drinks like water, juice, or electrolytes to keep them hydrated.
With a spill proof sippy style mouth, these drink containers are easy for your kid, toddler, or child to hold onto and are tough so they can get tossed around in a mini van or school backpack and still keep their H20 or drinks safe without any links.
- Colors Available: Pink, Slate Blue, Purple, Spring Green, Pink Woodland, Purple Hoot, Spring Green Cars, Blue Seashore, and Pink Wheels
- 12 Ounces
- Easy Drink Mouthpiece and Rubberized Lid
- Indented Sides makes it easy to hold
- Leak and Spill Proof (Ideal for Kids, Toddlers, and Small Children)
- BPA Free
- Replaceable Sipper Valve
- Won't retain odors or stains
- Loop Lid can be clipped onto backpack, diaper bag, or a stroller
- Made in USA
- Model Number: 2182-6012, 2182-7012, 2182-8012, 2182-9012, 2182-1112, 2182-1212, 2182-1312, 2182-1412, 2182-1512
- UPC: 661195886789, 661195827126, 661195828123, 661195829120, 661195821117, 661195821216, 661195821315, 661195821414, 661195821513
- Material: Eastman Tritan Copolyester
- Dimensions: 7 1/2" x 2 3/4"
130 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great spill proof cup and great size for 4 yr old toddlers.Wish they made them with double wall insulation
Cups are wonderful. Just the right size for little hands to fit around.
These are great for use while traveling. They make great stocking stuffers too.
I keep my young grandkids each day. Love the cups. Have thrown the other brands away. No more spills.
These cups are amazing! We have tried numerous sippy cups that say they don't leak but end up leaking. These cups are spill proof, super easy to clean compared to other cups. We use them at home, outside, and on the go. We will definitely buy more, recommend them and your company to others as we already have. Thanks for a great product, and great service!
My four-year-old granddaughter try to use the cup and it was hard to get water to come out of it. I removed the white plastic insert inside to see if the flow was better. It was a little better. I am using another cup that is easier to get fluid out of. I'm very disappointed because I love the green cups and would prefer to send those to preschool with her.
Absolutely love the product I ordered BUT extremely disappointed at how long it took for the products to arrive.
Kids carry their bottles all over the place, and never spill!
Best spill proof bottles out there! They are also very tough as my grandkids have thrown them and they do not break.