90 Emergency Servings
The 90 serving freeze dried food bucket by Survival Cave offers ninty easy to make emergency meals that just require that you add water and is a good way to start your food storage.
This is a good way to start a monthly Food Storage Program that will help provide for you if a dissaster such as a tornado, hurricane, or earthquake strikes, but is just as effective for an economic collapse or loss of income. This pail will feed one adult 2,000 calories per day for a total of 7 days or 1,000 calories per day for a total of 14 days depending on how you choose to ration your food and calorie intake. Start preparing or PREPPING to survive with your family now before it may be too late.
- 1 Pouch of each of the Following (10 servings/Pouch): Beef Flavored Vegetable Soup, Chicken Flavored Vegetable Soup, Cheesy Cheddar Broccoli Soup, Hearty Potato Soup, Tasty Orange Drink, Cajun Red Beans and Rice, Scrambled Eggs, Oatmeal, and Refreshing Orange Drink.
- 90 Adult Meals/Servings = 7 Days of 2,000 Calories/Day or 14 Days of 1,000 Calories/Day
- Simply add water to re-hydrate food or drinks for a fast and easy meal
- 20 Year Fresh Shelf Life
- Good Tasting Survival Food
- Zip Lock Resealable Pouches that are Light Weight
- Stackable Buckets for Easy Storage