180 Emergency Servings
The 180 serving freeze dried food bucket by Survival Cave gives you more variety to choose from and offers one hundred and eighty easy to make emergency meals that just require that you add water and is a better value.
If your budget allows you to spend a little more, then this is another way to start a monthly Food Storage Program that will help provide for you if a dissaster such as a tornado, hurricane, or earthquake strikes, but is just as effective for an economic collapse or loss of income. This pail will feed one adult 2,000 calories per day for a total of 15 days or 1,000 calories per day for a total of 30 days depending on how you choose to ration your food and calorie intake. Start preparing or PREPPING to survive with your family now before it may be too late.
- 1 Pouch of each of the Following (10 servings/Pouch): Natural Granola, Fruity Apple Blueberry Granola, Oatmeal, Fluffy Scrambled Eggs, Chocolate Pudding, Mixed Fruit, Italian Polenta, Beef Flavored Vegetable Soup, Cheesy Cheddar Broccoli Soup, Orange Drink, Home Style Mashed Potatoes, Chicken Flavored Vegetable Soup, Macaroni and Cheese, Chili, Hearty Potato Soup, Mixed Vegetables, Cajun Red Beans and Rice, Whey Milk, and Chocolate Whey Milk.
- 180 Adult Meals/Servings = 15 Days of 2,000 Calories/Day or 30 Days of 1,000 Calories/Day
- Simply add water to re-hydrate food or drinks for a fast and easy meal
- 20 Year Fresh Shelf Life
- Good Tasting Survival Food
- Zip Lock Resealable Pouches that are Light Weight
- Stackable Buckets for Easy Storage